Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-01-12, 10:55 AM

ArthurMed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hharney View Post
There are several types of wing tips and this has always been something I have noticed. I can pick out 5 types which I have posted a document that has photos and descriptions. Anyone else have any additions?

My bird came with the semi droop tips. I know that dad put a Horton STOL on when he bought the plane but I don't think he changed the tips but he may have. If it originally came with the Straight he may have opted for the Semi Droops at the install of the STOL kit. But knowing my dad he probably kept the same original tips. These are high grade plastic from Cessna (I think because I have seen other Cessna tips from this material) which never did impress me. I think Cessna left out the high grade I installed the Lightning Winglets and flew them for several years and now I have the Internal Lighted variety which seem to be the later model standard. I have not flown with the STOL full droop so not sure what that includes but with the Horton kit installed I wonder about the characteristics of them.

What type do you have? What type is SkyMac looking for?

Hi friends, can you help me? I need a new cover for my strobe Skymaster. The end has already made the dull and the type is: 4 Internal Lighted, realizes where I can order the best in Europe at the end of both wings? In addition, the rear still needs a strobe or a complete or cover herself. Please help Regards