Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 05-22-03, 01:49 AM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Contacts in the Hotel Industry and/or Telecom Consulting

Hi folks,

I should not use the website this way, as this message has nothing to with Skymasters. I hope you all will not mind, it is one of only two times that I have used it this way. I think of you all as my friends, and I am using this site to look for help, just as I am using other methods...

I need to do some market research in the hotel industry. I just need to ask a few questions of people who are in hotel management, large chains, small chains, independent hotels. I need to ask a few questions that are glancingly financial (the cost of a couple of amenity services that the hotel pays for or has a revenue split on - example is hotel pay per view television). Asking questions like that is difficult unless you have been "introduced".

If you know anyone in hotel management, or know someone that might know someone, I would be very grateful if you could contact me by email at kevin@337skymaster.com, or by phone at 503-264-9892. It would really, really help me, and I would certainly be in your debt.

Also, if anyone out there is a telecommunications consultant familiar with hotel telephone systems who is interested in a small amount of consulting work, or who can refer me to someone they would recommend, I would really appreciate that as well.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, and I hope you will excuse the non-Skymaster message.

Kevin Mackenzie
webmaster@337skymaster.com