Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-24-23, 11:29 PM

BrianSayler is on a distinguished road
Hello, new to the forum

Hello all. My name is Brian, as you can see. I'm a 46 year old police officer in Pennsylvania, USA.

I'm currently in ground school for Private Pilot. I haven't actually started the flight training yet, I plan to finish ground school and save some money before starting the flying in the summer months.

I'm here because I just really dig the 337. I can't say exactly why, I just think it's a fascinating airplane.

At the small airport where I will be doing my training, there is a 337 sitting in the grass. It looks like it hasn't flown in quite a while, sadly. It isn't in bad shape, but it has old wasp nests in the vents and black mold under the wings. I looked it up on the FAA website and it isn't currently registered (registration expired at the end of 2022, but it clearly has been sitting idle for longer than that). It isn't hangered. :-\

Equally sadly, I'm never going to be able to afford a 337. In fact, I doubt I'll ever be able to afford any plane, unless I partner with someone. Nonetheless, I do like the 337 so I'm here to chat with people about it.

Cheers,
Brian