Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 08-04-02, 02:52 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Post Sept meeting on Alternator and charging systems...

I have been asked if I would put on a presentation on the charging system for the skymasters... and have a work session so that everyone that is having problems with their system can ask... questions...

We also were asked if we would go over the way that cessna set them up... which is really simple... and how they troubleshot the system...

So if their is any intrest we would be having it out here on the left coast... probably at Sacramento where their is room and equipment....at the airport...

And if you would like I think I can get John from Sac Sky Ranch to come over and talk a little about what he has seen thru the years on the subject...

another area of interst is to go to the Riley plant and take a tour of their new facility an see the new products that are on the making... along with maybe some flights in their new aircraft...mods...

So what say... any interest or should we have it back east again... I remember Dick Whitimaker saying that we all need a common place to meet in the cente of the states... Hmmmm maybe he was right...

GMAs
Unread 08-09-02, 05:44 PM

Ron Ball is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm for a meeting in Sacto. By the way, GMAS, are you now at Sacto?
Unread 08-09-02, 05:59 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
I would try to attend a meeting in SAC depending on when it is scheduled. Thanks for offering Gmas!

Kevin
Unread 08-15-02, 08:47 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

Red face Actually we do... have a beach... along the river

but, we have had a couple of the people say what about Napa and the wine country... ahhh now their is a great couple of places we could have the meeting at... and as always afterwords... we could go wine tasting... on the train... smile.. then someone else suggested that we have it on the coast... like Anahime... where disneyland is... but, thats to much like kids stuff....

So were looking for suggestions... that are not expensive or costly... like LasVagas or Laughland Nv.... even Arizona or Idaho.... or lake powell... or... or.... smile... some place that everyone could make.. and the weather is not hot humid and restrictive.... Yep May is coming around again... and even that date some want to change to a long weekend instead so they don't have to take time off.... and/or get a visa to go... some even suggested Mulihe in mexico...but again that is outsides the US.... some want a different spot each year... some want the same... but, one thing for sure.. they all want it in their back yard.. smile... GMAs
Unread 08-16-02, 01:56 AM

rick bell is an unknown quantity at this point
I WOULD ATTEND THE SAC. MEETING IN SEPT , IT DEPENDS ON THE DATE
RICK
Unread 08-17-02, 02:39 PM

Guy Paris is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Thanks GMAs, I also would like to come depending on when and how long in September. Prefer towards the end of the month. Might come via the iron bird. Guy Paris....P.S. just went to AirNav.com and its 2258 K miles @150 K is about 15 Hrs, zero wind, 22 gph, about 660 gallons of petro round trip. Hmmmmm!

Last edited by Guy Paris : 08-17-02 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 08-17-02, 03:45 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

Red face Well Im not saying that it would be in SAC

See above on the Where NOw....