Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 10-15-02, 11:38 AM
N456TL

Dave Underwood is on a distinguished road
Cessna SB's

I am in the planning stages for my first annual on my 1977 FT337GP.

Has anyone catalogued the Cessna SB's and Manditory SB's applicable for SkyMasters. It would certainly save a lot of searching.

As Understand it Cessna has still not indexed by type.

Any assistance woudl be appreciated.

Regards - Dave - N456TL
Unread 10-15-02, 12:09 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
ADLOG

Dave, there's a company called ADLOG, or some such name, that gives you all the AD's for your airplane. I don't know of anyone that gives you all the SB's four your airplane. The ADLOG system is fairly reasonable, at about $60.
Unread 10-15-02, 08:39 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Wink Geee it must be nice to be rich and afford all that special stuff... but,...

Yes you can get the AD's for you cessna... from the web and its free.... I just don't understand why you people are willing to throw you money away... when the info is at your finger tips...

go look at http://www.faa.gov./ their you will find all the info you need for your plane... and if you look at... http://www.airweb.faa.gov/REGULATORY...X?OpenFrameSet

here you will find your plane... by the way go look at the TCDS while your at it... because you can save your mechanic a lot of trouble if you print it out too...

Your IA is going to run his own set of AD's but they are the same.. he has to as it part of his job...

See the picture... wow.. are the AD's their... hope to... smile... didn't we go over this just a while ago... hmmmmm.... guess we need to put it in the archives too... GMAs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 337data.jpg (111.7 KB, 1449 views)
Unread 10-16-02, 04:50 AM
N456TL

Good advice on printing out the TCDS - already have copies. For both US built and Reims built machines - and yes they are different. Mine is a Reims built 337with a model number FT337GP.

Also I already have copies of all the AD's as well. Isn't the web great! Note that the Reims AD list is very short.

My question relates to Cessna Service Bulletins. Has anyone got a listing of those applicable?

Regards - Dave
Unread 10-16-02, 05:07 AM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

Unhappy In paper form... not electronic format

sorry... I don't have the disk... or can make you a copy... as cessna would get real pissed...at me for cheating them out of their funds by making a copy... best to see larrys reply above...

It should be something that should be on the web though as a safety item... maybe cessna might just let us post it if we ask them nicely... and also send kevin the updates as they are sent out... might have to pony up a couple of bucks to get the subscription to cessna... Hmmmmm may have to call and talk to them about just our 337s stuff... and see...

but, that doesn't help you out right now... let me see if my ATP AI stiff...will let me group them all togeather and maybe we could send them to you direct as they are on my subscription... as required by the FAA... G.M>GMAs
Unread 10-16-02, 05:23 AM
N456TL

Thanks GMAs.

I checked with Adlog and they do not have SB's. The e-mail said it would be too costly.

I can order a set from Cessna for $68 US but it takes weeks to get here. The joys of living in Europe.

That said the annual is due in December, so time is on my side - certainly for the time being.

Regards - Dave
Unread 10-16-02, 11:34 AM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

Cool Give us the model and s/n and we will see what we can do to get you...

Put the details down about your plane.. and we will see what we can do about getting a reading on the ones that pertain to your specific make and model... G.M> GMAs
Unread 10-16-02, 11:44 AM
N456TL

Thanks GMAs.

In terms of description, it is a 1977 turbo pressurized "G" model.

The plane is a Reims FT337GP, Serial number 00019. I understand it is the equivalent of a US built T337GP c/n 266 +/-. According to Peter's old board my Reims serial number also carried Cessna c/n 266.

Is that enough information?

Regards - Dave