Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 07-14-04, 08:46 PM

Bushpounder is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Unusual Request

Hi all! My name is Don Moser. I am heavily involved in flight simulation using Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004. Being a real-world pilot, my likes for flying in the sim are general aviation aircraft. Infact, just this past weekend, I have opened up a General Aviation website. One of my friends in the aircraft design sector has shown an interest in making a sim model of the 337. While we can find plenty of pictures of the exterior, it is the interior pictures that we are lacking. This is from the panel on back. We would be interested in different seating arrangements, seat layouts, etc. If anyone could post some, or tell me where on the web we could find some, we would be most greatful.

If anyone is interested, just say the word, and I will post some pictures of the progress, if this project goes to the drawing board. We do however need help on the interior first. All the info has to be gathered first before this gentleman can get started. Anything would be a great help. Thanks all for your time, and I hope some of you can help us out. The sim-world would thank you!

Don Moser - GENAV

contactgenav@aol.com

http://www.avsim.com/genav/index.htm