Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 12-16-21, 08:59 AM

patrolpilot is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Plastic Parts?

If you don't frequent the two FaceBook 337 user groups, you might not know that a Ukrainian fellow is making every plastic part used on the Skymaster and other Cessna models.

I just purchased a C/B panel for my "G." It is a better part than the original. The prices are excellent; the C/B panel was $66 plus $29 for shipping. Additional parts would have driven the percentage of shipping down, but I've been buying used plastic parts when I could find them, and this source would have been so much better. I had purchased a used landing gear handle pan, the plastic one, enroute from a salvage outfit in Brazil. That had been the only one I've seen in the last two years. Sure enough, the guy had one for less than I paid for the used one!

The transaction, through wise.com, is straightforward and secure. The part was not in stock, but it only took six days to ship, and that took twenty days. Twenty-six days total! In comparison, I ordered a complete set of strut fairings from AeroPlastics before my last annual; they were $594. Taxes and shipping added another $68. Again, they were not in stock.

I've attached an image of the C/B panel and pictures of the various parts he had in stock. If you need something, he can provide it!

Here are the contacts:
Maksim Kalnytskyi
kamm1983@gmail.com
IM or the usergroups: Максим Кальницкий
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CB Panel.jpg (14.9 KB, 506 views)
File Type: jpg UR1.jpg (101.2 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg UR2.jpg (99.0 KB, 502 views)
File Type: jpg UR3.jpg (83.5 KB, 491 views)
File Type: jpg UR14.jpg (49.0 KB, 501 views)

Last edited by patrolpilot : 12-16-21 at 09:03 AM.
Unread 12-16-21, 09:21 AM

Rick Erwin is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the reminder!

I need the eyebrow above the front windscreens, as well as the lower door tray.

Rick
Unread 12-16-21, 09:55 AM

Dr.Dan is on a distinguished road
This is good to know. I have some pieces to ask him about.

DD
Unread 12-18-21, 01:35 PM

hayesjaj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrolpilot View Post
If you don't frequent the two FaceBook 337 user groups, you might not know that a Ukrainian fellow is making every plastic part used on the Skymaster and other Cessna models.

I just purchased a C/B panel for my "G." It is a better part than the original. The prices are excellent; the C/B panel was $66 plus $29 for shipping. Additional parts would have driven the percentage of shipping down, but I've been buying used plastic parts when I could find them, and this source would have been so much better. I had purchased a used landing gear handle pan, the plastic one, enroute from a salvage outfit in Brazil. That had been the only one I've seen in the last two years. Sure enough, the guy had one for less than I paid for the used one!

The transaction, through wise.com, is straightforward and secure. The part was not in stock, but it only took six days to ship, and that took twenty days. Twenty-six days total! In comparison, I ordered a complete set of strut fairings from AeroPlastics before my last annual; they were $594. Taxes and shipping added another $68. Again, they were not in stock.

I've attached an image of the C/B panel and pictures of the various parts he had in stock. If you need something, he can provide it!

Here are the contacts:
Maksim Kalnytskyi
kamm1983@gmail.com
IM or the usergroups: Максим Кальницкий
I'm going to contact him about interior parts I need. Will follow up with the results....
Unread 12-18-21, 01:48 PM

I contacted Максим Wednesday. He is sending me the lower door tray; however, he did not have the eyebrow trim above the windscreen I need. I will send him the piece he needs to recreate, so he can make the mold to reproduce a new piece.

He made the transaction extremely easy. He uses wise.com for financial transactions. The setup and execution of the payment was easy and secure.

Rick
Unread 01-15-22, 02:50 PM

Thumbs up

This is another thumbs up for Maksim.

I ordered a lower door tray for my G model from him. He shipped it on December 29th, it came in the mail today, January 15th.

It looks great, and I'm looking forward to getting it installed.

He's making the eyebrow trim above the front windscreen for me now.

Rick