Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 01-25-03, 02:37 PM

Eustacio-Chachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Jerry in Panama

This picture was taken after we went from the pacific ocean to the atlantic ocean in less than 30 minutes. Jerry let me know when you get all the picture which I send you thursday night. Chachi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00313-1.jpg (145.8 KB, 1133 views)
Unread 01-25-03, 04:15 PM

Nice picture, I was in Panama last month for a medical conference in Santiago. We had rented a plane to fly up from Panama City, but due to the kind offer of your president, she had us flown up in a Casa Sata transport plane from the Panamanian airforce. We also visited Las Palmas. Our conference leader was Dr. Adan Rios, who is with MD Anderson in Hoston. I've also had some inquiries about working with a hospital up in Los Volcanos in the north. Beautiful country, very warm and wonderful people. I am in the market for another 337, sold my 337G a couple of years ago.
Unread 01-26-03, 08:19 AM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
Talking Panama

Panama, what a great country! Chachi climbed to 4,500 feet out of Panama City area and 15 minutes later (Halfway across the country) you can see the Atlantic ocean. Turn your head and look back and you see the Pacific ocean. Flying over the jungle--lush green all the way dotted by few small inland villages. A trip worth taking.

Yes Chachi, I received the pictures, thanks a bunch.

For those folks that met Chachi at Treasure Caye, you all know that he is a very likable person....with a talent for making a hat from the leaves of a palm tree.

Funny thing! I spent the day with Chachi and everybody seemed to know who he was. Curious about that, I made the comment "Do you know everybody?". Boy! Was I was surprised when he said , Yes!

Wow! Taking that as a challenge, I said I bet you don't know the Pope. His reply surprised me even more when he said he did.

Well, for those who did not know it, the Pope just happened to be visiting Panama City that very day. So off we went to the cathedral in the heart of the city where a hugh crowd was waiting for the Pope to appear.

There we stood in the middle of that crowd when Chachi said to me, "wait here and in ten minutes I will prove I really know everyone including the Pope".

Well! That ten minutes seemed to pass by in a wink of the eye, when the entire crowd witnessed Chachi at the front door of the cathedral with his arm around the Pope.

Standing there with my jaw wide open, I felt a tug on my shirt sleeve. Looking down there was a little shoeshine boy who asked me "Mister, who is that man standing at the cathedal door with Chachi?"

Cheers
Jerry
Unread 01-26-03, 04:42 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
boots

They don't make boots tall enough for that story!!
Unread 02-05-03, 11:12 AM

Paul Sharp is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me tell you about my wife's blond niece, Bambi - a freshman in her 3rd year at UCLA: Last week in Remedial U.S. Gov't and History class, the instructor asked Bambi what was the Roe v. Wade decision?

Bambi thought seriously for a minute and then said "That's what Washington had to do before crossing the Delaware."