Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 07-01-20, 06:41 PM

HGeorgeC is on a distinguished road
Thanks Tripp!
Hey Congrates to your Dad on his retirement and Thank You for carrying on, I know it gotta be tough out there on the Line...
Glad you guys enjoy your 337 and I know IAH summers, so thank you for the intel on the Ice Chest Cooler!
I’m looking at a P and am wondering how well the AC runs on that airplane??
We all get spoiled flying turbine airplanes with APU’s and warm or cool flight decks to greet us, at the same time it’s equally uncomfortable giving “first time flyers” an airplane ride in a hot Cessna or Piper cabin.
I’m hoping to hear that a P or a NA Skymaster with AC cools down OK with an engine or two running, if not I’ll be joining you at the FBO’s Ice Machine!
Thanks again!
Stay Safe!
George
Unread 07-01-20, 06:53 PM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
P337g

Hello George, This is Jerry De Santis, Battle Creek, Mi. I own N34EC. Own it now about 22 years. Fully equipped. Air Cond., Turbo charged, spoilers, Rielly inter coolers. Cleveland not to far. I may be ending my flying career as I will be 80 years old this year. If you can make your way here I be happy to let you fly it and see if it is something you will be interested in. 269-275-6613. BTW, the first photo you see on this website is two aircraft flying together. Herb's plane is on the left and my plane on the right.