Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10-21-02, 04:08 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Site is fully moderated again

Well, it's too bad, but to prevent flame wars, I have had to put the site in fully moderated mode again. This means that I or Liza will review each message that you submit before it is posted. This will slow the site down, and I apologize for that.

I have also exercised my editorial discretion and removed a couple of thread on subjects of censorship, etc etc. The original threads have been up long enough for everyone to see them, and the conversation is degenerating into a flame war, which I have no interest in publishing.

Nobody, including Gmas, is blocked from submitting messages at this point. But every message will be read before it appears.

I promised that I would not let this site disintegrate into the flamewars we have seen in the past. I am keeping that promise. I am sorry for the distress this has and will cause Gmas and others.

All content relating to Skymasters and O-2s is welcome on this site. Content not related to Skymaster and O-2s will be removed. Negative comments, directed at individuals, are not allowed (and have never been allowed).

Kevin
Webmaster

P.S. I hope to take the site out of this mode after a short period of time. -K

Last edited by kevin : 11-04-02 at 11:44 PM.
Closed Thread