Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-26-17, 10:02 AM

rmorris is an unknown quantity at this point
Cessnas To OshKosh (C2O)

Most know by now that I participate every year with a formation fly-in group to OshKosh....here's the home page link:
http://cessnas2oshkosh.com/1000home.aspx

it's a lot of fun, all Cessna aircraft are invited to participate...in fact ever since the Cardinal type club found out, there are lots of them that join up each year....just wish there were more Skymasters...would be cool to see a bunch of us in formation!

Anyway, one of the requirements to participate in the actual fly-in is to attend one of the training clinics held throughout the US on different dates to try and make it most convenient for folks. In fact, I am visiting NC this week and leading a clinic this Saturday at the Charlotte-Monroe Executive Airport (KEQY) at noon. Attending the formation flying clinic does not obligate you to do the C2O fly-in at OSH, so worth attending even if you just want to learn more about formation flying and share some camaraderie with fellow pilots.

The airport has an unrelated pancake breakfast and FAA safety seminar in the morning. Then I am kicking off the formation flying clinic in the afternoon. So you can make a day of it, or just come at noon

if you have an interest in attending the clinic, please let me know ahead of time so we can get an idea of possible attendance - email me at networkgunslinger@gmail.com

-Robert

PS. Please help spread the word about the clinic this weekend...even if you can't attend, tell all your fellow pilots in the Southeast