Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Unread 04-24-16, 04:07 PM

John Stark is on a distinguished road
Install Pirep with Stark Avionics GTN750, GLD88, GTX330ES

Brian Herron wrote:
Here's the pressurization bill. I believe I read somewhere in another forum that you were willing to reimburse me? the main problem was:

Damaged heater hose (in avionics bay)

Caused a huge pressurization leak thru the avionics area because the heater hose was crushed. Once that was fixed all of the other things were very minor.

Not much else to say here. I'm not going to start calling anyone dishonest, I think you are hugely overstepping in some attempt to discredit this whole pilot report. I got what I considered to be poor service, and my recommendation to fellow pilots is to look somewhere else.

Brian

This thread could have been dismissed after the first entry, but I had nothing concrete to prove that this attack was a act of extortion. I was told by Brian Herron that if I didn't pay him for $2,000 for pressurization repairs, that he would destroy my reputation over the web. I really didn't think that he would do it. Also, in 21 years of business I only have 4 customers that are mad at me. That's 1 for every 5 years! How could I know that 3 of them would see this post and jump in. Then I thought it would be easy to just sue him and then post the results. Turns out that I have went through several lawyers and ultimately they all say that the case is solid, but not worth their time.

So why am I writing this? Well it's time that the arm chair quarter backs that are reading this thread to suit up, and actually find out if this is real. Believe it or not, not all aircraft owners are honest, some are actually trying to "get one over" on someone to get some free work done on their airplanes.

No more "he said, she said". After waiting nearly a year, Brian Herron finally posted his pressurization bill that he claimed I was responsible for. Now I know why he wanted me to pay for it without any documentation. I called Solo Aviation, that did the pressurization repairs and asked for the technician that worked on Brian Herron's airplane. They put me through to Kyle. Kyle told me that the claim was completely the opposite as Brain Herron reported on this thread. The crushed tube was not crushed, it was an illegal scat tube that had come loose. He said it took him less than 2 minutes to find, and if it were the proper hose, he would have slipped it back on and not charged him anything. Turns out that the airplane had been in their shop before for pressurization problems and the list of items on the sheet that Brian posted on this threat, didn't cover half of it. Of all the items, the part that I was accused of accounted for none of the $2,000. And that of course assumes that we knocked the hose loose and it didn't come loose because it was the wrong hose on there in the first place.

So now, all of you reading this thread and siding with Brian Herron about the great injustice he endured, Call Solo Aviation 734-994-6651 and talk to Kyle. Also ask him about what kind of person Brian Herron is. Then please post it to this thread. You will find this thread completely turn around.

Now what about Tim Doreen? You could start with calling Aspen Avionics. You see, I was told by my sale rep that he threatened to sue Aspen avionics. Haha, now that says a lot. But don't take my word for it. Call Aspen Avionics at 888-992-7736. My sales rep, also named Kyle, told me that he demanded to talk to the president of the company, and then went on to threaten him with a law suit if he didn't get some discount that he felt he deserved. Kyle is working at another company now, but they probably can give you his phone number. In any case, I bet the president of Aspen Avionics remembers Tim Doreen. He was determined to get a bunch of his older avionics repaired for free after our installation. Calling his local avionics shop will probably all you need to do to find out what kind of person he really is.

It's all about the money. If you want the truth, find out by a third party that is not directly involved, you will usually find out that it is someone trying to get something for nothing. It seams to be all the rage these days. You now have irrefutable proof that this thread was started by a dishonest person that was trying to get $2,000 worth of work for free.

In his words "Caused a huge pressurization leak thru the avionics area because the heater hose was crushed. Once that was fixed all of the other things were very minor." Now call Solo Aviation and find out the truth.

John Stark
Stark Avionics