Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 05-03-02, 08:12 PM

rick bell is an unknown quantity at this point
tribute to peter

none of would have arrive at this place and time if it was not for
PETER'S devotion for skymasters. i personally wish to thank Peter for all the effort,time,money and dedication in creating his (but really for everyone) skymaster site.
it is my suggestion that this new site acknowledge PETER for getting us to where we are now. not to just say thank you; but place in website headers an ongoing acknowlegment of his
achievements to bring to public attention of one-hell-of- a-great-
airplane. i hope the new webies would consider such a tribute.

thank you PETER

RICK BELL
Unread 05-14-02, 09:15 AM

Smile

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you to all the skymaster poeple out there who made my site a success.
Unread 05-14-02, 12:57 PM
Owner 337H N337DC

Dale Campbell is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A special thanks to Peter

I personally would like to thank Peter. I found my 337H Skymaster though his web site. I live in Pennsylvania and traveled all over the east coast trying to find that H model, with no luck. I put my request on his site and in 3 days got a reply back from Sweden for what I wanted. I flew to Sweden ,bought the 337H, had it flown to USA 2 months later. This would not have happened without Peter's web site. So a special thanks to Peter from me. Peter if you ever get to the USA , you have a invite to go fliing in that 337. Dale Campbell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 009.jpg (898.8 KB, 1571 views)
Unread 05-14-02, 05:14 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Peter.... glad to see your over here reading this site too.... it would be nice if you had your message pointer point to it... as it then would link the two togeather...

You did a great job for many years to not only start the web page... but, kept it going for all those years... I have many a return thanking you and I for the great service... and I am quick to point out that you are the ...main man... because if it wern't for you I would not have had a place to shift the flag too.. from the Skymasters club... and while they are still going ... most are now over here... and are in the "following"...

so when you said that their wasn't a dual board... their actually were 3... which their still are... but, yours kept going because of the great work that you did.. and the great people who participated in it... You should not feel like your a failure or even out of the loop... far from the truth... you are a part... as well as your society... and we extend a firm handshake from this country to yours... as we are all brothers in avation... no matter where we live...

And I am serious about the trip over to make a presentation from our country to your society in your name... as we said before... again if we can do anything to help... you only have but to ask...

I tip my hat to you sir... and hope that we might have you come and visit all of us here at a meeting in the future... Stand tall at your society meeting... as we all still stand behind you.. in numbers... G.M.