Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Links
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-13-11, 07:22 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
N42wa

Herb, et al.,

Tried sending you an internal e-mail but don't know if it made it through, and I don't see your latest post regarding the Lakeland, FL crash of N42WA and the okay for a lawsuit to go forward except when I'm not logged in. Whazz's up with that?

Anyone know how to get hold of "DashCrash" who flew N42WA, or where he may have flown the bird as cargo hauler prior to Aerolease doing the repo?

I met the 'owner' of N42WA in the summer of 1999 and was invited to go for a ride, but declined when he told me he had to 'pop-it', that is to say, force it off the ground on takeoff... which leads me to believe there were trim-rigging probs with this bird long before the accident flight... BUT... I need to determine when "DashCrash" flew it in cargo hauling. At the time I met the owner, the plane was based at KPAE, and he had earlier been leasing it to an aerial mapping outfit at KBFI where he was also employed and flew the plane.

Maybe someone has the FAA ownership 'history' of N42WA, which could really shed some light here.

SkyKing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: