Unread 02-01-04, 07:30 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
we will get a tour of a prop shop, while at PWA, thanks to
Unread 02-07-04, 07:59 AM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
Register

Hi folks! Time to register for the April meeting. All of you who voted for the meeting to be in Olk let's hear from you and send in you reg. fee. Don't forget to secure your hotel room. Call early. See ya in Olk.
Jerry
Unread 02-08-04, 09:07 PM

Guy Paris is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool 2004 S.O.A.P.

Hi guy's, don't believe I will be able to attend this year's meet.

Been busy trying to down size, selling home and bought a condo.

But never say never. guy, the old 72 driver...
Unread 02-09-04, 12:20 AM

stackj is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to stackj
All Righttttt!!!!!!!

Count Jenny and me in. "The check is in the mail." Jerry... Thanks for stepping up and organizing this again. We will be looking forward to meeting the group again this year!
Unread 02-09-04, 07:36 PM
A&P/IA

FRED-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Wrong Dates

Kevin
Check the "DATES" for the "Preliminary Schedule for OKC!!!!!!!
Fred N358
Unread 02-09-04, 08:08 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Oops, sorry, fixed it. Thanks Fred...

Kevin
Unread 02-11-04, 11:34 PM

stackj is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to stackj
Date Help

No, I'm not leaving Jenny - The other kind of date. Is there a problem with the dates listed on the schedule? Jenny and I want to get the room reservations but want to confirm the dates first. Our current plan has us arriving on April 21 and departing April 25. Are these the correct dates?

Oops... Never mind. Looks like I should have looked at page 2. We will plan on being there as noted above... Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited by stackj : 02-11-04 at 11:39 PM.
Unread 02-16-04, 11:22 PM

Don Nieser is on a distinguished road
April 2004 Meeting

Dear General, Do you live in Belize City Belize? If so I will be in Belize City Tue. 24 Feb. 2004 on Holland America cruise ship Veendam. Please contact me and I would be glad to meet with you and see your 337 aircraft.
Don Nieser
Commodore Aerospace Corp
6221 Commodore lane
Oklahoma City OK 73162
405-722-4079 phone and FAX
405-503-4686 cell
nieser.02.337parts@juno.com
Unread 02-17-04, 11:58 PM

Phildan is an unknown quantity at this point
That was close...

Somehow I thought from previous visits that the "fly-in" was in June or July. I guess I almost missed it, and may anyway. I was hoping to come in my non-Skymaster plane but it would be a stretch to have my ticket by then....but close. I will search for information on cost to attend etc. but have missed it in my quick perusal so far, only saw reference to the existence of same.
Unread 02-18-04, 09:47 AM

The fly-in is currently announced on both the home page of the site (www.337skymaster.com) and the Calendar page. Or you can go directly to the fly-in information page at:

http://www.337skymaster.com/OKC2004.htm

Kevin
Unread 02-25-04, 07:01 PM

SteveG is an unknown quantity at this point
After having spent several enjoyable days socializing with other Skymaster owner/operators in Nashville last year I was very much looking forward to attending a similar meeting again this year.

After having spent the last ten weeks enduring winter's snow and cold with no relief in sight for at least another four weeks I was very much looking forward to attending Sun 'n Fun again this year.

Given the proximity of the scheduled dates, it appears I'm going to have to make a difficult choice. An old song refrain comes to mind "did you every have to finally decide, to pick up on one and let the other one ride" or something like that. For now I believe I will have to sit back and see how the Oklahoma program developes and how many pilots/airplanes plan to attend before commiting to one or the other. Hopefully more program details can be posted soon. I also need to consider the wishes of my life's co-pilot. Any information on entertainment or activities available to non-pilot spouses, in the vicinity of the meeting site, would be appreciated.

Best wishes to all and thanks to all the folks making the effort to organize a 2004 meeting, whether I make it or not.

Steve G.

P.S. - KPWA is in the heart of Tornado Alley and April 22-24 is at the height of the season. Just wondering if any storm contingency plans are being considered. I don't think I can afford to find out what happens to .030" sheet aluminum when hit by an atmospheric vortex dropping out of a super-cell thunderstorm! However remote the possibility, the thought of assembling some 5% of the remaining fleet in the same place at the same time only to have the entire row consumed by an F5 is enough to make one shudder.

Last edited by SteveG : 02-26-04 at 07:11 AM.
Unread 02-25-04, 07:24 PM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

April Meeting

Hi Steve, A full AGENDA is completed and will be posted very soon. Some exciting presentations will be done with a number of tours. On the last day ,Saturday, a fly-off to ADA (ADH) for a tour of GAMI and more. This should be one of the best flyins thus far. Several sponsors etc.

Wednesday night dinner reception will be at the OLIVE GARDEN next door to our hotel. Friday lunch at the PROP SHOP, Friday dinner at Clarence E. Page building Sponsored by Don Nieser and a pass the hat lunch at General Aviation Management Inc.(GAMI). All for only $50.00

While at GAMI we will be given a mini seminar on engine management, the type you normal pay hunderds of dollar for, plus GAMI will extend the same discount on their products to our group they give at Sun & Fun.

Hope you can make it.

Cheers
Jerry
N34EC
Unread 02-28-04, 08:39 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
Also, it should be mentioned that the GAMI thing is normally $995, per person attending, but for us it is FREE
I didn't see this note on the announcement, but it is an important one.
Unread 02-28-04, 09:31 PM

The agenda is posted and the $995 thing is in the agenda. However, to be clear, the $995 seminar is two days long, we are scheduled for two hours, so obviously it will be compressed and abbreviated.

Still, I think, a great value, and I think it will fun and interesting for everyone who attends.

Kevin
Unread 02-29-04, 08:08 PM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Registration

The completed agenda is now posted. It's time to send in your registration fee! Let's hear from all you folks that voted for the meeting in OLK.
Jerry
Closed Thread