Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Aircraft For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 09-09-07, 06:40 PM

Paul Sharp is an unknown quantity at this point
T337B Like New Deiced Turbo For Sale

I have completed preparation of my airplane, 82MG, for sale. Here's a link with all the particulars (can also be found on Trade-A-Plane and Skymaster Center sites):

http://www.kream.com/82mg/82MG.html

The price is high, but then I just finished putting $60,000 into the aircraft and it is an unusual model. You generally get about what you pay for.

For all practical purposes all major systems on the aircraft are new. It has certification capabilities that are not found on other and later model Skymasters (turbo models included). I flew it home from Atlanta and it flies like a dream. If I could justify keeping it now that I' m not flying much, I would.

As far as I'm concerned, "book values" are worthless in these kinds of aircraft. If you want a plane that will get you there in just about any kind of circumstances, this is it. I've taken it above the weather and through the weather and around the weather and in a decade of flying I postponed departure only twice due to weather that just wouldn't be safe to fly in at all. It's an amazing instrument platform and well equipped to fly in instrument conditions. The deicing counts for a lot, as does the turbocharging, factory O2, backup systems, high ceilings, etc.

This is an airplane that will mean something to the pilot who really needs dependable air transportation with the best of capabilities and safety. That's the kind of buyer I'll be waiting for.

PAUL SHARP
801-588-5087
801-463-7940
111@kream.com
Salt Lake City