Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-13-12, 10:34 PM

kdiel11 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the post of the SB. Will definitely rethink decision. Otherwise, I went over to plane today. They have the rear out, tailbooms off and everything out of the cabin. A friend and I did some careful measuring and have modified my trailer to accept the plane side ways on the trailer (now only measure 16' long which will be my max width when side ways). Will load it next Friday and transport early Sat morning when traffic is slow. My first look over the engine mount shows no signs of stress from the landing. I'm also hoping to update the interior during this down time as well. The seats are very nicely done in a grey velour. There is no signs of wear on them anywhere. My plan is to accent them with a grey leather interior. No sense in wasting the seat-covers and I think the other interior parts need renovating. I also had one of my OBS not reliable so will have it worked on as well. I also want to install a second comm panel and yoke mic switch for the right-seater. That and th annual should be enough for this annual. KD