View Single Post
Unread 06-04-14, 10:31 PM

louis@52f is on a distinguished road
gone for the summer

To all who have indicated interest in all or in parts of my 1969 T337D Skymaster:

After making the determination last year that I would part out my aircraft, and advertising as such, I later began to reconsider the amount of work and lifelong commitment that endeavor would entail. With that I began to concentrate on negotiations with persons whom might be interested in taking the entire aircraft and parting it out themselves. Now, after several months of negotiations with various parties, I still have no firm commitment.

The aircraft is currently still intact, and could be flown under a one time ferry permit to a location where it would be parted out. This is my preferred scenario, though I may yet begin the parting out process myself. However, as my wife and I are very close to leaving North Texas for the summer, I don't at this point have time to continue or start new negotiations. The entire project is now on hold until our return to Texas in late fall. The Skymaster will remain nice and dry in it's insulated hangar with engines pickled for storage.

Again, thank you all for your interest. I will retain the contact information I have and when I start this process again I will notify those who have shown past interest.