View Single Post
Unread 05-14-04, 01:46 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Peyton,

I have a PowerTow EZ 40 that I used to pull my Skymaster in and out for 7 years. It is gas powered, and works very well. It has a Tecumsah gas engine that starts first pull almost every time (really, it is much better than any lawn mower engine I have ever had). If I needed another, I would buy this, they support it well (needed a cable which broke once in seven years).

I would sell you mine, as I am not using it now (I start it once a month anyway), but I'd have to get it disassembled and crated to get it SC, and that would be more trouble than it is worth I think. New ones are $850...

I'm other folks use other things they like. I am not a fan of the electric ones, I had one before that we used for our T182RG, and I found keep the cord out of the way a pain in the butt. It was also a weak puller, in relation to the one I have now. But I think mine was cheapie (a partner bought it), and maybe there are better electric models.

It uses 2 gallons every 3 months, so fueling it is irrelevent. I use 100LL in it.

Kevin