View Single Post
Unread 09-15-02, 03:17 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Talking No its not a mispelling.... smile...

WROD.... Were Restricted again Oh..Darn... but, change the Darn to your favorite #$@#... seems they are having a fun time over at the new Security council which doesn't seem to know security from harassment... when they let commercial jets fly over ASU football field... to land... while telling the little guys (like US) that we have to maintain 5 miles and or 3000 feet... ya right.. who is going to do the most damage... (hey I know lets look at the two incidents where they flew into the towers and the kid flew into the bank... gee I don't know which is more the worse)..

Money talks the rest are governed... and I just love the idea of shoot down... ya right... first the terrorest want to fly the thing into a building and then the government comes along and shoot it down so it comes out of the sky and crashes into a building... Hmmm what is wrong with this picture... what are they protecting... the big buck buildings or the public... hmmmmm...

And after many different flights... its true.. they harass the little old ladies, blacks and anyone else who isn't of the mid eastern nationally while they don't even question the ones that are... in the terminals... because they don't want to make them feel like they are being singled out... what... excuse me but, it wasn't you blue eyed blond from sweeden who hit the towers...smile...

You all should feel lucky that you have your own plane... as you don't have to go thru all the bull... I am surprised that cessna and the alpha bet groups arn't pushing general avation more... to the public.. and businesses as it would seem a oppertune time...to promote GA and the small airport system... where you can get away from the targets that a terrorest would want to pick... besides we all know flying is great... in a skymaster... huh... and I think businesses are getting back away from the commercial hog cattle lines... as we are seeing more and more of the small exuctive jets going in and out... its the new way... and much better... smile... of course I am a little predicious about GA anyway... because I own one... smile.. G.M>