View Single Post
Unread 02-20-22, 08:33 PM

GAdams is on a distinguished road
Autopilot Opportunity

All, I have been working with a dealer for the Bendix AeroCruz 100. Like all the other manufacturers if we have enough people who might buy it, they will certify it. Unlike the other opportunities I have offered and they have accepted my 337D and my pilot services for the certification process. All owners that might be interested check out the autopilot on the web and fill out this form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...3rN6g/viewform You will have to copy and paste it into your browser. It's not a hot link. It should fill in your google account information. If you see mine please change it to yours.
I personally don't think the AeroCruz 100 is the beat all of autopilots but it sure does things better than what we have in these airplanes except for the high end STec. For a lot less money.
It will be for whatever airplane is on the same type certificate as a 337D. That eliminates the 336.
Bendix thinks our airplane can be like a big single and it is willing to tackle the certification. The servos are strong enough and the lack of asymmetrical thrust makes it straight forward. Other than what I have told you what I know. I have no answers.