View Single Post
Unread 08-06-21, 11:36 PM

wslade2 is on a distinguished road
Whoops, missed that post on doing the field approval. Thanks that’s extraordinarily helpful.
When the AV30C first released, UAvionics stated skymaster was on the AML. I know because I was frequently in contact about having 337 added to the initial certification list and preordered an AV30C. They guaranteed skymaster approval when they reported my unit ready to ship. Then someone woke up and rescinded approval after I had my unit installed without bothering to tell me. I’ve kept my OEM equipment. In meantime been communicating with UAvionics about the hiccup/reversal every few weeks and as you report, at some point (they promise not too far in future) will provide software update for twin compatibility. Theyve gone over the process of in the field software change or unit can be sent in to be programmed once available. I will continue to bug them and continue nudge them about skymaster being added back to AML list as originally done.
In meantime been contemplating moving the AV30C over to my 182 and putting an Aspen in the skymaster.

Last edited by wslade2 : 08-06-21 at 11:47 PM.