View Single Post
Unread 12-04-15, 09:16 AM

edasmus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to edasmus
Hi Jon,

I'm curious what your total flying experience is but regardless, I will say this....

Prior to buying my C337 13 years ago I had a brand new multi-engine rating with a grand total of 14 hours multi time. My experience to that point was mostly PA28, PA32, and PA24 time with the PA24 being the 150 hours of retract time. That was nearly 1000 hours ago now with the original 14 multi hours still being the only conventional twin time I have and all the rest in the SkyMaster.

The SkyMaster by far is the easiest, most pleasant handling, and just all around enjoyable airplane to fly compared to the others I've flown. I don't want to bad mouth the others as I love all airplanes but my C337 is simply my favorite. Landings are a complete joy with the C337 being so well balanced in pitch as compared to the nose heavy PA32 and PA24.

With proper training, good judgement, common sense, a logical approach and plan to going about it, a solid maintenance resource and money, there is no reason not to fly a C337 if that is your desire. They are great machines and nothing about them requires super human skills to operate.