View Single Post
Unread 09-16-20, 06:20 PM

mshac is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Cessna 400 Series Voltage Regulator Upgrade Kit

Problems with your alternators not properly sharing the electrical load? Alternator lights flashing on your panel during taxi or cruise flight? Airplane going through alternators like underwear?

Potentially eliminate these problems, and others, with the Cessna 400 series voltage regulator upgrade kit. Upgrade your aircraft to true modern "parallel" alternators!

Being in the aircraft parts business, I noticed I had several of these 400 series voltage regulators in inventory, so I thought I'd offer them to the 337 community.

This "kit" is nothing more than two used 400-series voltage regulators, step-by-step instructions and a wiring diagram I created, plus a copy of an actual 337 form that has been used successfully with several FSDOs. Installation is simple. Since a field 337 is required, YMMV.

Installation time is estimated at 1 hour. All existing wiring is re-used, with the addition of one new wire that allows the voltage regulators to communicate. This is the "paralleling" line that changes everything, at least as far as your alternators go...

You will not receive any 8130 paperwork (these are used parts), although there may be a "yellow tag" on the regulators. I will guarantee the Voltage Regulators for 90 days after delivery. My liability is limited to the price you paid for the kit.

Price is $499.95, with free 2-3 day Priority shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Fully returnable within 30 days, buyer pays return shipping. Order processing may take a few days.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by mshac : 12-16-21 at 11:35 PM.