View Single Post
Unread 01-15-20, 02:36 PM

jfafonseca is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jfafonseca Send a message via Yahoo to jfafonseca Send a message via Skype™ to jfafonseca
two 337 dismantle and sell the parts.

I bought two 337 to put in order to fly, but due some personal problems I decided to dismantle and sell the parts.
1- Is a 337G year 1973 Serial Number º 1522 TTSN 2872 h, equipped whit long rang Tanks 150 US Gal all available with electrical parts. Robert stoll equiped, available also with electrical parts, wings and everything, only the engines front and rear and front propeller, Powerpack, main landing gear actuator sold.
2- Is a 337G year 1975 Serial Number º 1645 TTSN 1589 h, equiped whit long rang Tanks 150 US Gal all available with electrical parts, Robert stoll equipped, available also with electrical parts, wings and everything, only the front engine, Powerpack, main landing gear actuator sold. Front propeller and Rear on de box of wood, other parts of propellers front and rear dismantled.
If you need same parts ask me on the email and I´ll send the pic and sell at the reduce price, thank you.
There are many items, I also have a Cargo Pode available some small repairs that I will make here.

Regards
JFAFonseca

Last edited by jfafonseca : 10-13-23 at 10:36 AM.