View Single Post
Unread 12-25-17, 05:44 PM

JeffAxel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Alex
i have great dilemma now ;-((((
and looking at C340
or C414A ( Less complicated fuel system and bonded wing), as you said how much worth is your life and health , it made me thinking once again, my typical flying will be over hostile terrains, and in this part of Europe we have lot of IFR weather.
But i was never fan of traditional twin pistons ,due to asymetric thrust issues,
Best aircraft would be Turbine, but i can afford them ;-(((
what would you advise?
P210 is out of question .
Mary Christmas to all SOAPA members
I can see where a P210 isn't your choice, and it wasn't a recommendation, just what I chose. If I had the desire and need to fly over hostile terrain in winter, and operating expenses were not a limitation, I would recommend turbine equipment. Much more reliable engines and systems, and much better climb rate. If you can't get into a turboprop, any FIKI piston twin would be a better choice than a P337 in my opinion. The C414A has among the lowest accident rates of the pressurized piston twins and wouldn't be a bad choice, especially with RAM engines with higher horsepower and better climb rates than the stock airplane. Good luck on whatever you choose, and Merry Christmas!