View Single Post
Unread 04-09-04, 02:15 PM

Don Nieser is on a distinguished road
Oklahoma City Fly-In

For all those planning to come to Oklahoma City OK for the fly-in at Wiley Post airport::

1. Million Air (Chuck) did not tell me about any requirement for insurance untill 2 April 2004. Million Air here is known for harassing their customers. Million Air leases some of the Hangars from the city and then sub-leases them to guys like me.

2. The Clareance Page building is privately owned and Million Air has nothing to do with it. I have contracted with them to use the building during the time of the Fly-in.

3. Jerry De Santis has done a good job and has arragined with the other FBO Service Center (North) to let us park our aircraft at their facility. It is only a slight inconvience. We will be their with my van to transport everyone to the Page building which is only about 1-1/2 blocks away instead of within walking distance. We have made a number of chocks and will make sure we have enough tie-down ropes and chocks for each aircraft. Fuel is cheaper also. I will contact Enterprise for rental cars again. Please let me know haw many people and what type of rental car you want and I will arrange for them to have them avaliable

4. The Friday FAA thing is not a tour, it is CLASSROOM TRAINING PRIOR TO GOING INTO THE ALTITTUDE PRESSURE CHAMBER. Jenny Stack had originally arranged this. I had forwarded a e-mail from FAA about, but it appears not everyone saw it. They can handle 30 people for the training, but only 10 people in the pressure chamber. They need to know the number of people who want to do this (NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and only US citizens) and I need to give this info to them TODAY. You can call me any time at 405-722-4079 or 405-503-4686 cell or e-mail nieser.02.337parts@juno.com
Don Nieser