View Single Post
Unread 04-27-03, 09:04 AM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
Nashville Review

I'm starting a new thread on Nashville, so people who attended can add their comments.
First, the Folks at CFM did a wonderful job of putting us all together, providing a lot of wheel chocks. With the threat of weather, many of us went out on Wednesday night and tied down the planes. Many thanks to Jim Stack for getting rope. While it proved not necessary on Thursday, it certainly was necessary on Friday. The hotel lost power during the storm on Friday.

The presenters did a great job, and IMHO, the discussions centered on the topics being presented, and were food for thought for many months to come. There were widespread discussions. The variety of A/C attending was incredible.

My presentation on owner assisted annual went over fairly well.
Jim Stack did a great job on covering AD's, and Alan, in discussion, offered lots of information on the SPAR AD.
Ernie Martin's presentation, done by me in his absence, was well received. Ernie, I didn't delete the picture.
Scott Smith covered ASN, and his later presentation on insurance was both well received, and extremely informative.
Not everyone will fly the atlantic, but Brian's presentation provided ALL then answers if you were considering it. Also, his use of Radar Altimeter was extremely informative. I never thought of doing what he did.
Owen Bell talked about the STC's that are currently available, and their benefits, as well as projects he is currently working on.
We can not thank John Black, from TCM, enough for his very thorough presentation. His suggestion for hot start was used by me on Saturday.

I'd really like it if the other people who attended offered their assesment of the meetings.

Thanks
I'll upload some more pictures today.
Larry