View Single Post
Unread 10-25-03, 02:24 PM
Keven

Entity Purpose

Kevin:

You folks who were present need to pitch in and help me on this one, but as I recall, the purpose of setting up an entity was (in no particular order):

1. To have a reserve of money to pay for advance expenses for the person(s) setting up the annual meeting. I believe Jerry said that most hotels or places willing or able to host an event wanted some deposit money up front.

2. To pay Kevin for all of his efforts in this truly awesome website.

3. To pay for speakers or at least their transportation to the meeting so that we can continue to attract good speakers.

4. To have money to get the word out about the meetings and encourage participation on this board.

5. Yes . . . to pay Larry for the rented AV equipment. And I know Larry, you're not going to take the $300, but you at least get this final honorable mention for the effort and out of pocket donation you gave for everyone's benefit who attended.

6. To have an excuse to meet annually for an entity's annual meeting and possibly write it off.

I know I'm missing a few other things we talked about, but these are the things we discussed that immediately come to mind.

Anyone else remember additional items?

Keven
________
vapir oxygen vaporizer

Last edited by Keven : 04-23-11 at 05:03 PM.