Thread: Bahamas
View Single Post
Unread 11-09-15, 01:32 PM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
If Riverview wants the resort route (with the fuel incentive which is, of course, built into the rate) I'd probably pass but if they considered renting one or more houses that sleep four, six or even eight and spending the week I could be interested. This is the far more economical option and to my thinking the more enjoyable.
Steve, thanks for your input. Makes a lot of sense for a group that is set on their plans and can all work together. With the season we are going we have to be able to secure accommodations for everyone and then present the plan to the group from Riverview and friends (SOAPA). A resort type property is about the only way to do this. As we need to have a block of rooms to offer to the perspective travelers with costs already available. Your idea is a great idea for a more closely workable party that all can agree together on the itinerary. Hope that makes sense and I am by no means discounting your idea. Hoping to get some SOAPA folks interested in joining us. Details coming real soon

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years