View Single Post
Unread 02-19-14, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Ernie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Bahamas Tour For Skymasters

In the event that there is limited interest the New England tour that is being considered, or perhaps in addition to the New England trip, is there any interest in going to the Bahamas sometime this year?

We've done it before and had a lot of fun -- I'll give you links in a minute.

It's a really easy flight to and from the Bahamas, far easier than a trip from, say, the Midwest to Florida. It seems a challenge because you're over water, but you got a twin, right? Plus you're never more than 50nm from an airport.

And the views are spectacular (see picture below). And it's another feather in your flying cap -- going to an overseas foreign country.

We can go to several destinations, but I recommend Great Harbour Cay because, in addition to having the gorgeous Bahamian beaches, lodging is cheap, I know the island and its people well (I've had a house there for over 10 years) and there's a boat we can use for free (just pay for the fuel). For more on the island see www.ConsultResearch.com/GHC2.htm.

Wherever we choose to go, I am happy to make all the arrangements.

Here's a link to the trip SOAPA made in 2005: www.consultresearch.com/kwghc.htm. Some of the info is outdated (you now need a valid passport, not an expired one) and the lodging may be a little higher, but it will give you an idea of what our trip may be like.

The flight procedures to get there are at www.consultresearch.com/337flitG.htm.

With fuel cost being what it is, it may be a good idea for Skymaster owners to share rides.

Don't forget to look at the picture below.

Ernie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Para337s.jpg
Views:	893
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1519