View Single Post
Unread 09-25-05, 06:49 PM

Mark McConaughy is an unknown quantity at this point
This is getting out of hand

You know, I come here because I want to learn good things about skymasters from those who drive them. I currently do not have a medical though I am active in aviation. When (and if) the day comes I will be trotting over to the Skymaster Store (Commodore Aerospace) and see if Don can fix me up. I love this airplane. Yes and Don even knows the one I want. Don't you Don.

I appreciate Walter's comments, while you might not always agree with him he takes the time to research and review the facts. There are some here that are obviously not bothered by the facts and spout off with (God only knows where they get it) data and information in general that is just not true.

If you have got an opinion or a question this is the place for it. It is not the place to chastise someone just because they do not agree with you. Further, it grates me to see someone become, the only thing I call it is abusive, because of a difference of opinion. I wish those who choose to be that way would leave or be helped to leave before they run the rest of us off. However, I do not intend to leave because of one or two individuals. The vast majority of the folks here are just trying to get by. The experience level is all over the block, which is a good thing. It helps the people just starting out and gives the ones with some experience a chance to give something back.

However, giving it back does not include Card Blanche fire off both barrels when you do not agree with someone. I have to say (excluding the one or two mentioned above) I have not seen anyone ask a question or give an answer that was out of line, condescending, abusive, or whatever adjective you choose.

Kevin, I personally wish that you would deal with those people, throw them off the web site, not forever, just for the next 40 years or so. That way I will be out of the flying business one way or the other and will not have to endure more of the diatribe.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.