View Single Post
Unread 10-15-02, 01:30 AM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I kinda think the poll says midwest .... and the last time I checked...

TC was east... Hmmmm.. is my compas broken...

I like the idea that we have it at LV... that way their is something for everyone.. as well as a great time... commercial service ... and mid range for the folks all around... besides the wx is much better than back east at that time...

Just my two cents worth... I am still of the opinion that mid west is the area of choice... and May sounds good... so does april.... and I agree with larry LV sounds like a great playground for night life, food and neet places to play... including the AFB which we might be able to get a tour of .. with sims... who would like to fly the F-18... and do a little dog fighting... smile.. as well as we might be able to have our meeting at the North Las Vegas field.. which is cheeper.. than down town... kinda thing... Area 51 is now open... and flights are allowed to fly over almost all the time... but, just south of LV is Grand Caynon....and again it would be a great adventure to fly in/over and have our meeting at the marble caynon lodge... but, that is all things that can happen...

Lets survey a date... by months... to see when the others want to have it.... Kevin could you post the 5 months that would be the best... April, May... etc... and see who is in favor of what month... as we now have the area... thanks G.M> GMAs..