View Single Post
Unread 05-01-16, 10:02 PM

SkyMac is on a distinguished road
Talking Interior Plastic Replacement

Hi Everyone

Refer : Purchase and installation of a completely new plastic interior.

During the restoration of my 74G (non pressurised) model I have been working with Plane Plastics to achieve parts closer to OEM fitment.

In particular the lower section of the airstair door (we did this some time ago), pilot side window (K1515063-1) and side panel trims (K1515026-3&4). In the next few weeks I should receive the last of new plastic made with the latest changes.

For those who have the G model (Non P) and are in need of new plastic, I would recommend you give Katie a call at Plane Plastics. They have made many modifications to 337G moulds to accommodate these adjustments based on originals I have sent to them. There has been considerable cost on both sides to get these right, please take advantage of our efforts if your wanting to replace plastics in your "G" model (Non P).

Finding used decent plastics is not easy and in many cases it is brittle and will not survive refitting into another aircraft without cracking and they can be expensive, I know.

Finally don't forget to give Don a call at Commodore as he has a few new overhead console sections available.

Contact details
Katie Williams
Plane Plastics
(866)307-5263

Regards
Dave

PS: Just continuing to share the positive on suppliers when it comes to keeping our machines at their best.