View Single Post
Unread 08-30-22, 10:09 PM

Multimotor is on a distinguished road
$395, not $495.

However, nobody has rogered up as having one to measure. Besides, I’d rather keep my money on this continent, if I can. Plus, the span of control is much shorter dealing with Owen. If something isn’t right, we can at least go visit him if necessary. Not so with someone in Ukraine, and who knows, he could receive all the money, and the next day be issued an AK-47 and be sent to defend Kiev.

Yep, that’s the problem…there needs to be a form, regardless of the material. Is someone going to volunteer to make a form for free?

I looked at a bunch of 210 and P210 interior pictures, and that’s a dry hole. Looking at P Skymaster pictures, I noticed that not all 1974 models had the recessed armrests, so that really limits availability of candidates for copying.

Some bean counter probably discovered that the company could save a few bucks by using the armrest from another airplane and having parts commonality.

Owen Bell is the only one we can rely on right now to have an OEM part to copy. I’d rather not wait around for months and months only to find out it’s not going to happen.