View Single Post
Unread 01-18-18, 03:51 PM

szwinger is on a distinguished road
I will have a 1974 T337G Pressurized for sale after it completes a rather extensive annual. Both props and governors overhauled in 2017. Front engine Overhauled 2017 at Corona engines. Kniesley overhauled the front exhaust 2018. Main turbo did the front turbo. The rear engine has less that 200hrs since overhaul (2010). Reily intercoolers and air conditioning. Bob Fields door seal (the non-AD model). Garmin 430 (non-WAAS), KNS80, King HSI. Cessna 400A. Landing gear completely gone through 2017 (new hoses, etc). JPI 790 twin engine monitor (LCD model).

Paint and interior are good. No boots or hot prop. Has STOL kit. Bought this plane to haul my family around and spent lots of time and money getting it into shape but lost my job and can no longer afford to continue to upgrade this plane. I can get photos and logs posted. I need to take current ones but I have some older ones. Let me know if you want more info. I was planning on listing with a broker once the annual is complete, so if I sell it before I list with a broker the price will be lower.