View Single Post
Unread 12-30-15, 12:57 AM

Larry Price is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Larry Price
Hmmm...I think I managed to follow all the posts, but I can see where it could get confuzzling, especially if one tends to skim the forum. As a neutral observer here, let me see if I can clear it up.

Frank Dasmacci is looking for a Skymaster and asked advice regarding one that's been in storage for a long time. He was advised to check it out thoroughly, but also explore other birds on the market.

Bill Taylor has a Skymaster in storage in Massachusetts, but he lives in Canada. Importing a plane is a bit of pain, so he's considering selling his bird in Mass., and buying one in Canada. He asked Frank D. if he'd be interested in his plane in Mass.

Frank Benvin's father has a Skymaster in Canada that he can no longer justify owning. He's asking if Bill Taylor would like to buy his Dad's bird in Canada, if he manages to sell the one in Mass.

If all the pieces work out, it sounds like a nice deal around. Frank D. gets a plane. Bill sells a plane and gets another. Frank B. helps his Dad sell his plane. This would make a great feature story for the front page of the web site! Is this a great forum or what?

Larry Price