View Single Post
Unread 11-03-02, 08:51 AM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
Nashville Meeting

Okay folks, the dates and times are set. The agenda is being developed and as it matures I will post it. With the potential guess speakers on an array of topics being lined up, this meeting is going to shape up to be a great learning experience. Beside the class room tech sessions, hands on at the airport will take place. As of this morning, with those planes that have committed to go to Nashville plus the two potential attendees as shown below, we equal the past T.C. meeting. If I recall, there were only 13 Skymasters at T.C but more than 40 people. Bob please correct me if that is in error.

Here's a list of the pilots that plan to attend

Dale Campbell..........................Pa.
Ernie Martin..............................Fl
Guy Paris..................................NH
Jerry De Santis.........................Mi
John Noone..............................NJ
Don Hickman............................In
Jenny Stack........................Unknown
Herb Harney.............................Mi
Larry Bowdish..........................Mi
Eustacio Fabrega.....................Panama
Rick Gavin................................Md

The following are potentials

Bob Cook..........................Canada & T.C.
Keven

If any of you have a particular experience of a problem with your skymaster and expert advice to share with the others on how it was solved,....Please let me know and I will slot time on the agenda.

If any information noted above is wrong re names and location please let me know so I can correct it. Also, Please send me an e-mail confirming your " N number ".

I have spoken with the people at Mercury Air Center on Nashville Int'l (BNA), and they will park all of us together near hangar -2. This spot has good access to our planes for the Saturday session.

Cheers
Jerry N34EC