View Single Post
Unread 08-25-10, 07:32 PM

ipasgas1 is on a distinguished road
I tend to agree with Strato. I got out of my Skymaster a couple years ago and went to a single. I have regretted it and have not been comfortable flying since. As such, I am planning on another twin. I would love another Skymaster but I would not buy one at the price some folks are asking because you would never get back out of it. It is a great plane but the demand is declining, age is increasing, and the wing SID isn't going to help a bit. I'm not sure why everyone jumped on Strato for his opinion as it is one way to look at things. Skymasters are selling for alot less than they were a couple years ago. I have never seen P's and Riley's as low as they are now. Paul, wasn't your T337 listed at 120K a year ago and is now at 69K? How can you say you can't get a decent 337 at that price? I think your plane is nice but you have had to lower your price like everyone else due to demand and the economy. I'm still selling my Lancair Legacy but once she is gone... it seems like an ideal time for 337 buyers.