View Single Post
Unread 11-10-03, 09:38 AM
Keven

Parting Out 1966 337A

No, it's not the one I'm flying!!!

It has some surface corrosion on it. However, I can send photo's of all parts as required and/or clean if required.

All flight controls are probably cores only, along with wings. Please send requirements and I can tell you about the shape.

Has all parts except most avionics and instruments. However, still DOES has the instrument cluster in tact and appears in good condition.

Complete ARC 400 (not A or B) Autopilot, includes computer, head, and servos. Can get yellow tagged.

Has everything else Skymaster / O2 owners normally need/want, e.g., front and rear cowl flap motors, 5 seats (2 front and 3 rear), yokes, rudders, cowls, booms, interior panels, complete fuselage, baggage and main doors, wings, all gear, switches, props, hubs, accessories, etc.

I am swapping out the engines from the one I am parting out, so my existing engines are for sale. 1966 IO 360C and IO 360D, both with approximately 1950 hours. Both still flying well, no prop strikes, not making metal, non-VAR cranks.

If you have any questions, email me at kkenison@conlaw.com with a part number and I can confirm whether I have it or not and let you know the condition.

Ernie, feel free to list me on your parts page if you want.

Thanks,

Keven
________
Bukashkik

Last edited by Keven : 04-23-11 at 05:05 PM.