View Single Post
Unread 07-13-13, 01:52 PM

B2C2 is on a distinguished road
I purchased the airplane last year, and the behavior has been that way since I bought it. It may have been adjusted at some point prior to that but I cant find an entry for it in the log books. I have checked the behavior of the flaps and ailerons for the correct deflection behaviors in the maintenance manual and that is all working. In referring to the service manual, I think the relevant entry is on page 7-15, item 10, where it discusses connecting the followup control (19) to the bellcrank (21) adjusting the clevis attach point at the bellcrank and the rod end in the instrument panel to obtain full pointer travel. I guess I have been assuming that there is some modification to the standard cessna parts in this area for the Robertson kit, but it sounds like that's not true and standard procedures and the published cessna manual should be sufficient to get to the root of the problem. I have added calibration markers to the flap indicator on the panel for 1/3 2/3 and full, so its more of a nuisance at this point but I would like to get it fixed. I will probably wait for the annual to do it, but wanted to have at least a working theory as to why its doing this to cut down on the troubleshooting time.