View Single Post
Unread 04-28-17, 04:43 PM

rmorris is an unknown quantity at this point
skymaster to OSH

Great!

Would be nice to have more folks attend my clinic in NC...but regardless of where you attend the training, just attend....the training itself is fun, even if you don't intend on going to OSH....then if you do decide to do OSH, participation in C2O is a blast.....I've done the RIPON arrival and I've done the C2O mass formation arrival....by far, I feel the C2O arrival to be much, much safer and less stressful as well.

When you do RIPON, you better have your head on a swivel. It is fun to 'rock your wings'...but there are a LOT of others coming in at the same time, to the same spot in space....some less safe than others...

On the other hand, C2O is done in a very safe manner: we all take off from UNU together, fly in formation, then land (usually) on the main show runway (36)....then we all taxi to the same area and park together. We have a big tent where we show movies at night, popcorn machine and all. great family outing...then the Bonanzas to Osh guys park next door...and they have the margarita mixer blasting as we pull in...so you have that option as well.

But it all starts with taking the formation flying clinic.