Thread: Oshkosh
View Single Post
Unread 06-27-02, 12:54 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
EAA has confirmed that we have meeting space on Friday, 7/26 at 5:30 PM (until 6:45) in Pavillion 2. Here is the description that it is listed on the EAA web site and show program as:

"If you are a Skymaster or O-2 owner, pilot or enthusiast, or are just interested in learning about the aircraft, join our group at Oshkosh for an informal hangar flying session and discussion."

I am thinking we might draw some other folks in who are just interested in Skymasters, as well as folks that don't visit our web site. Do you folks think that I should plan to put together some sort of short (10 min) presentation on Skymasters for those that are not familiar with the bird? If so, what would you suggest for topics? How do you think we should handle the rest of the time? Should we have an agenda? if so, what should be on it?

Any thoughts or contributions would be much appreciated.

Also, who all thinks that they might be interested and able to make this time? Do we want to plan dinner afterwards?

Please let me know what you think.

Kevin

P.S. Thanks again to Scott Smith for suggesting and helping arrange this time. -KM

Last edited by kevin : 06-27-02 at 12:56 PM.