View Single Post
Unread 12-28-20, 06:35 PM

Timcote1960 is on a distinguished road
Alright, the wife is psyched!

There are many places for accommodations in Laconia NH which, being a lakeside community at the foot of the White Mountains, is replete with facillities for tourists.

A great place for a fly-in dinner will be Hart's Turkey Farm, a massive resturaunt that has been in biz for maybe 80 years there. Yes, they grow their own turkeys.

There is some fantastic hiking near there in the foothills of the Whites. I myself have adopted a trail to clear for other hikers, but if there are no blow-downs to cut up you will find Mt Chochorua, perhaps the most photographed mountain in America, waiting for you there.

I will appreciate any help with the program---I'm a relative newbie to Skymasters (hell, flying in general), and am by no means an expert at structuring the technical (ie most interesting) part of the event. There is so much collective talent here I'm sure it will fall into place if people step up.

I can commit to at least a monthly update on plans for the fly-in. As an epidemiologist physician I do think we can predict a fully vaccinated population by September 2021. And I know we are all itching to get into rich social interaction. Let's work towards this.

Tim Cote
N629GC, P337G
Norm Asp 337G N122WB