View Single Post
Unread 09-05-02, 05:00 PM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Wink You have to watch Bob....

Yep.. yep.. 17 hrs is just a little too long for the normal tanks on a skymaster... I am glad that I wasn't the only one that caught that...

You have to watch that Bob... he, I think came from texas originally... and has a tendency to stretch thing a little thin.. and then claims that its old age and memory loss.. when you catch him at it... but, maybe that might be the new leaning of peak stuff that he is doing now...

I hear if you add some goofie MJ smoke to the tanks you can get a lot more mileage out of the old bird... by flying upside down... something about the vector forces... lift is alway less than weight.. so if you invert them you will have more in the up direction that the down... or is it ... hmmm.. ah... well bob can explane it...

Hello larry... is the expert here... but, lately his bird has been dragging around the sky... after the dog protested and claimed union wages or else....and the plane hasn't flown the same since (the weight shifted to the front the the dog gone CG is too far forward now and he is creating more parasitic induced drag) the dog went out on strike taking a non-union job and is now working as a security representive... some say his dog gone flying days are over.... smile GMAs