Thread: Tru trak
View Single Post
Unread 04-07-17, 08:50 AM

kilr4d is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hharney View Post
If you can make it happen you won't be disappointed in the performance, smoothness and response. I have had the MT's for 15 years now, I would do it again.
Getting very close. Looking at the calendar, I should see mine within the next two weeks.

Quote:
The blended airfoil type scimitar blade design is the newest design. Although it has been around for a while now there is none on Skymaster's. I think you could get a field approval and the help of Flight Resource in Wisconsin. I know that John that just bought a Skymaster in Canada has already ordered his MT's but decided the extra money for the scimitar design was out of his budget.
Yes/no. I actually was prepared to step up for the scimitar blades but field approvals are USA only. No bueno with Transport Canada.

Quote:
The 3 blades have such a great static appearance but the scimitar blade would just expand that appearance 10 times over. Quieter, more efficient design and killer looks. Somebody needs to do it and you are going to have a great performer. Let's see it Robert...
Agreed. Do it Robert.

Quote:
I really like talking to John at flight resource.

Flight Resource LLC
2111 W 20th Ave., Unit #12
Bloomer, WI 54724
Attn.: Mr. Larry Schlasinger or
John Nielsen
Yup. They're excellent.
CNC3