Thread: Autopilot Servo
View Single Post
Unread 07-17-02, 12:18 AM
N69S

Bob Cook is an unknown quantity at this point
re autopilot

Keven

Are you telling me you have no computer? There are no servos in up in the headliner, just the flap motor. The elevator servo is in the port boom at the back and the trim servo is in the starboard boom (copilots side). The aileron servo is in the wing.

If you do not have the computer then you must be very careful trying to mate a new one in it's place. You will need to go thru a complete alignment of the servos and computer in the aircraft including flight test.

This is not good news. I can probably find someone with the expertize to help do this reserection.

Why not meet me in Buffalo and fly to Osh together? Why take two aircraft? Its less than 2 hr flight north of Greensboro to IAG.
I am rather open when I come and go. Maybe drop in and Grab Larry on the way <G>, if nothing more he can buy us lunch...... there are 3 empty seats.

It would be nice to know the serial number and model number of the computer from the original equipment list. BTW there are differences in the wiring harness between revisions (yrs).

fyi

bob