View Single Post
Unread 06-23-03, 08:49 PM
N69S

Bob Cook is an unknown quantity at this point
re fuel tester

Paul

There was someone on the board living in Calif that purchased one and let his mechanic use it. Perhaps he is willing to rent it for a few days.

Yes I agree with you that I would hesitate to play with the fuel without proper equipement.

Regarding the fuel controller, it can be sent out for testing, calibration and/or service. This is the only way to really find out.

You should be able to determine it the fuel being supplied is either too little or too much. How is the compression on the three low temp cylinders?

Another possibility is do the GAMI check and reduce the fuel flow and monitor where each cylinder is peaking .. then see the spread!. My cyls run about 50 degs. deltal when leaned properly and 125 degrees when running rich. This is a good determination of fuel flow balance. I do NOT have Gami injectors.

My guess would be barometric fuel flow controller. Call TCM support and ask them.

I have never experienced this condition. Took off full gross today in 90 degree wx at SGJ and climbed to 17k ft without touching anything.

fyi

bob