View Single Post
Unread 10-14-22, 08:06 AM

patrolpilot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich3773 View Post
Here's 1414214-15 forward left hand outboard and 1514214-15 forward left hand inboard seat rails that I ordered for a 1979 C337 model H. It was difficult to produce the drawings with the seat rails still installed. McFarlane was able to make these within a few weeks, but they have not been installed, so the dimensions are "unproven". I would strongly encourage you to remove your rails and confirm all the dimensions before ordering. And if you order different part numbers, please help others by posting your drawings.
I never said thank you for the information; my apologies. I noticed that pages 2 & 3 of the order form are the same.

I'm back on this for my "G," SN 1795. In the parts catalog, you need to pay close attention to the column on the far right side of the page--"Useable On Code" and the code table at the bottom!

Overall the part numbers for all the various seat rails are the same (1414106); the "dash" is what is important if we could order an OEM part. This is all probably a moot point as there is no part source, but it will be an important note on the drawings and for McFarlane as they asked for the same so that they might help another avoid the measurements.

For other "G" owners, I've attached three pages from the illustrated part catalog for reference. As soon as I have drawings, I will post those as well. I might be a bit; I just had rotator cuff surgery.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IPC_Seat_Rails.pdf (1.86 MB, 328 views)