View Single Post
Unread 07-02-02, 02:28 AM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Smile Hmmmm..... now this is what I call a good group

Bob... you ask why I am quiet... hmmmm... I used to have a flight instructor in the service... and every time I did something wrong.. he would yell at me... then he quit... and never said another word... made me real nervious... till one day I aske him why he wasn't talking to me any more... and he said... kid... I can't teach you anything any more... ya learned and are doing it right... so unless you just want to talk about the weather... I got nothing to say...

well I guess you guys and gals have learned well... and all I have to do is sit and read... You all are begining to become the experts... as you master the aircraft and its abilities... I think it best said ... I love it when a plan comes togeather... and in this case... you all are... If you notice above each of you is adding to the whole... and learning from each other... So I don't have to really add much... you all are covering all the bases... and hitting all the high points... ya doing good... keep up the good work... this is the best board ... and growing all the time... Kevin... ya done good ... but, don't worry Bob... I won't be gone... I have other things that I will keep you on your toes with... smile... their is always more.... a whole lifetimes worth... smile... GMAs